RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Wig Revival, The Purvis Group LLC and it’s owner, employees, and affiliates are not liable in any way for injury or loss (whether physical, emotional, monetary or any other kind of loss) resulting from any inspiration, ideas, directions or information gained from this website. We advise you to always follow manufacturer instructions, take appropriate safety precautions, and hire a professional. We love it when you use our site for inspiration, but by using it, you agree that you do so at your own risk.
Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thank you so much for supporting Wig Revival!
© The Purvis Group LLC Wig Revival, and Made in a Day, 2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. IF you are granted permission, one Photo and a link may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Purvis Group and/or Made in a Day with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not use the photo and link to turn a profit for your business or website.
IF YOU ARE GRANTED PERMISSION: Here are 5 simple rules I ask that you agree to before featuring a project found on MadeinaDay.com:
1) I WILL ONLY USE ONE PHOTO FROM A POST with a description of the project and link back for directions, etc. with credit to Kim at MadeinaDay.com.
2) I WILL NOT COPY ANY CONTENT such as detailed tutorial images or instructions, supplies or ingredients, recipe directions or upload a printable pdf file to my server.
3) I will not use your photo, design or project for commercial purposes.
4) I WILL NOT PIN YOUR PHOTO FROM MY WEBSITE ON PINTEREST. I will not put a “Pin it” button directly under your photo. If I do add this project to my Pin Boards, I will pin from MadeinaDay.com.
All Printables found on Made in a Day and Wig Revival are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise stated. The fonts used within these printables have their own set of rules outside of www.madeinaday.com. Please see the authors licensing for more info on their use.
- Save the files to your computer and print off copies, as needed, for your family.
You May Not:
- Upload or directly link to any of my PDF downloads to your site to distribute and share as your own.
- Do not Alter or Sell any of my files.
- Use my resources to make a profit in any way.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. To be removed from our newsletter, you can contact us with your email submission and we will delete them on request. You can always unsubscribe by using the link from the bottom of any email newsletter sent to you as well.
I use outside advertising networks and companies in order to display ads on this site. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect data in the ad serving process. These such cookies and/or web beacons are collected by the companies and/or advertising networks, themselves
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with my Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Please check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
Sharing your personal information
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on my Site that link to the sites and services of many partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. I do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Comment & Newsletter Sign up
Newsletter Email Service:
- On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
- This site does NOT sell or give away your personal information, such as your name or e-mail address, that you provide in order to leave a comment on a post or sign up for our weekly newsletter. If you sign up for my weekly newsletter, we will use your name and e-mail address only to send the newsletter to you through our newsletter service, Flodesk. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time. If you comment on a post, we do NOT use the personal information you submit to send you anything and we do NOT sell or give away that information.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Rights Related Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Webmaster Contact Information